Monday, January 7, 2008

Okay, I've been gone awhile

Okay, I've been gone awhile and I haven't really put up a post in about a year. Horrible huh?

Well, I'd like to update my thoughts on a couple things regarding Wil Jenny's and 810 Sportszone.

First, Wil Jenny's has certainly come into their own and in a big way. This is now one of my favorite places in sojoco. Food is certainly solid and the service issues have been resolved. They are creative in all the right ways. I've seen some decent live music in the bar, had some really nice meals. What can I say? Well, I won't say I was wrong because I think they had their issues opening up but I am big believer these days. Congrats to them.

Second, 810 Sportszone opened up a plaza location since I last blogged. Look, I don't think the food is outta this world but it is pretty damn decent for a sports bar and I've had some decent times there. I recommend the plaza location over towncenter so that really isn't too sojoco of me, or maybe it is I don't know.

So bottom line I'm not hating on them anymore. Eat, drink, be merry.

No comments: