Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whole Foods at 143rd???

Rumor has it that Whole Foods has signed a lease to open at the old Dillon's location at 143rd and Metcalf. Is that good? Well, I'm sure all my neighbors will think it is a great idea and I guess something has to go there. It has become a pretty competitive area for grocery so it would have to be something different than everyone else......Whole Foods would fit the bill.

Gotta love the overpriced stuff they have and people can't seem to get enough of it. You know our little piece of heaven is definitely unique. You'd have to say we are largely Republican but a unique kind. I think we might be tree hugging conservatives around here. So it just might work.

We live so close to the country you'd think we could find all kinds of stuff that is just grown close by.

I'll be interested to see if this rumor is true. I wonder if they plan to operate the gas station that Dillon's had? I had hoped for a Trader Joe's there.......that would be awesome.

No comments: