Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why is Tina Fey so talented?


I think Tina Fey is a talented person and I do like her work but why is it that everyone is gushing about how talented she is for doing an impersonation of somebody she looks just like? You talk about a no brainer. I wish the bar was so low for me in my job. The accent you say?? Oh, but she nailed the accent......go watch the movie Fargo. You can see how 50-100 B list actors nailed the same accent.


Like I said, like her very much. I loved her on Weekend Update and I think she is very funny but I think she'd laugh and agree this isn't her biggest stretch.








1 comment:

FletcherDodge said...

Fey is dragging herself down with the repeated (repetitious) appearances on SNL.

I can see why she would have done it the first time. Everyone expected it, but it was still fresh enough especially by current SNL standards.

But they've now done the same joke three weeks in a row. Wanna take any bets on week four?

It's like that guy at the office who always tells the same joke over and over again because he got big laughs the first time he told it.

She's forgetting the cardinal rule of showmanship: Always leave them wanting more.