Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry I've been gone

Wow, you talk about breaking a habit.......

I was on a long run there of posting something on a pretty regular basis but I felt like I needed to take a break. I didn't want to post something just to put something down.........and frankly, I just haven't been feeling it lately.

Tony Rizzo writing yet another follow up piece on his murder factory almost woke up this week. I can't believe that guy.....now he is writing about how his story inspired kids to take stock of their lives. Seriously Tony.......name the award and we'll give it to you but please stop with the self congratulatory writing. It is shameless and lame.

Anyway.....I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Just taking a break. I'll get back at it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're forgiven! All you have to do is set me up with the hottie in the Feb 6th Post picture and you'll be home free! ;)

Anonymous said...

Do you know if you will keep blogging? I would like your blog domain if your not. Thank u!