Friday, February 12, 2010

Swamp Ass


I have a bad case of swamp ass. I can't figure out where it came from. I was a good boy this week. No late night whoring or drinking. Just being a good family man, eating right, working out.


My ass is stinky. I'm farting out some rid-goddamn-diculous stuff. Srsly. This is plain stone cold gross.


I gave my wife a dutch oven this morning and JUST ABOUT KILLED HER. Her eyes legitimately watered.


Why does my ass smell like rotten eggs and sulfur? Why am I shitting like a goose?


My body is in complete revolt.......just in time for Valentine's day, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you nervous about something? That always makes mine extra aromatic...butt
Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day any better a bottle of Beano.
Good luck in the LOVE dept this weekend.
Jy in WI
PS-my 9 yr old wants to know if that is really you JE? He's calling you the "Flame Thrower"
PSS-I think what you've got going on could be considered a Winter Olympic event! ?

JOCOeveryman said...

no, not really. Good luck on your love action too.

Tell 9 yr old.....that isn't me and if it was an olympic event wouldn't it melt all the snow??