Monday, August 30, 2010

Whew! Okay, I'm here.

I wasn't taking an intentional break from blogging I've just been super crazy busy lately.

Busy in a good way I guess.

The kids are back in school and that is always an adventure. Getting everyone up early and off is new lesson in patience. New teachers, new friends, old friends....you get the point.

We've had back to school activities. Fundraisers. Games. Parties. Weddings.

I'm sure I've subtracted about 4 years from my life in the last 2 weeks. We did movie night with the children last night. Old Dogs. Not very funny at. all. I went to bed at like 8:30 last night and slept until 6 this morning. I. was. exhausted.

I also feel like I haven't worked out in like a month though I know it is only like a week. My body is in complete revolt. There is no way I am stepping on a scale this week. My body deserves a chance to readjust before I do that. Workout and eat right this week and we'll see where I really am. My asshole was on fire yesterday and I was shitting like a goose. Like a sick goose.

I drank some sick, sick, sick (yes....3 times sick) wines. I wouldn't even be fair to share. Well, okay....maybe some on Friday.

I'm back. This should be a reasonable week.

I'm getting some funny emails for Tom Scherer again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Run a bunch and you'll feel better in no time.
Wine was a hit...

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

1) TMI about your bowel movements

2) Are you turning into a manorexic? Please say no.