Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can You Imagine a Worse thing? Social Media Sausage Fest in Lawrence.

Holy shit. You have got to be kidding me. Attending this geek fest would be like hanging out with a sobered up Fun Bobby or like being with Jessica Simpson at a buffet that just closed 5 minutes early. Not fun.

Okay, Social Media is a big deal......almost dull I'm so tired of hearing about it.

Lawrence is a cool place to have it and of course I'm sure these folks know what they are talking about.......but the second shit like interests me this blog is coming down cause I've officially gone geek.

I like Tony but paying money to hear him talk and reading him write about these people attending like they are rock stars when really they are just people who have found a way to look anti-social......look, well, social. Should they even call it "social media"?

Social media club. FAIL. Sorry.

This blog is a dump like I'm the Merriam of Johnson County but at least I didn't waste a night and good money hanging out with these losers at a very cool and posh new hotel.

No comments: