Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sarah Palin's Alaska


This show really forced to think about my whole "relationship" with Sarah Palin.


Serious, intellectual conservatives like me really don't like her as a political force. We put her and Christine O'Donnell in the same camp.....a camp with witches and moose hunters I guess. Most of us have long applauded the simple concept that government should behave more like most Americans and learn to spend less. We must stop borrowing money from our kids and grandkids. The lack of gravitas......we can do without.


As a dude though that is about her same age it is impossible to dismiss the MILF factor and while I'd never vote for her I'd find it impossible not to kick her out of bed. I hate the conflict between well, to put it bluntly, my two heads.


I watched the first episode. Put it on Hi Def on the big screen and was prepared for a beautiful travel type show on Alaska. FAIL. Okay, there is some great and beautiful scenery but even against her objections.......mostly a Sarah Palin reality show. Piper and Trigg are very cute.


I'll continue to watch but I'll probably complain about it because I hate reality TV.

5 comments:

Mark Smith said...

I can't get past her voice. I'll admit she isnt too hard on the eyes, but her voice and phrases just rub me raw. I made it about 3 minutes in to the show.

JOCOeveryman said...

absolutely agreed. The sayings and phrasing are just the worst.

Anonymous said...

I watched it while running on the treadmill and her constant whine while trekking through the Denali National Park drove me insane!

Anonymous said...

She's way too trite for me, don'tcha know.(I'm winking right now)... She should stick to newscasting&infomercials. I think she'd be really bossy in bed-I think "Poor Todd" when I hear her... I saw 5min of the show and had to go fold laundry.
JY in WI

Joe White said...

Good to know that I'm not the only conservative who doesn't want to have to vote for her.

Admittedly, if given the choice between Sarah and Barry, I could never vote for Barry and I refuse to forego voting.

Third party? Forget it, it's like voting for Barry.